Cycling Camping in Dharamsala
- Mar - June, Sep- Dec
- 01 Nights / 02 Days
Maximum Altitude : 3200Mts.
Dharamshala is a city in the upper reaches of the Kangra Valley and is surrounded by dense coniferous forest consisting mainly of stately Deodar cedar trees. The village of McLeodGanj, lying in the upper reaches, is known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama. On 29 April 1959, the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) established the Tibetan exile administration in the north Indian hill station of Mussoorie. In May 1960, the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) was moved to Dharamshala.
Cycling to one of the remote villages around Dharamsala.You will get to visit Gaddi Shepherds Villages and High Mountains with spectacutar snow view of Kangra Valley.
Day 01 : Mcleod Ganj - Narwana
Arrival Mcleod Ganj.After fresh up and B/Fast we start Cycling to Narwana Village through Dharamsala / Darnu/Kandi/Khaniyara/Aghanjer Mahadev/Yol.O/N Camp at Narwana.
Day 02 : Narwana - Yol Cantt - Dharamsala
Morning after Lunch start cycling to Dharamsala Bus Stand.An evening we take Bus to Delhi or own destination.
Price : On request
- All travel as per the above Itinerary by Sumo/Camper/similar.
- Pick up Jeep to carry Mountain Bikes (for 04 or above pax only).
- All Accommodation in Private House or Camps.
- Food on APAI throughout the trip.
- Very good condition Mountain Bikes.
- All applicable taxes (no hidden cost).
- Bike riding tour escort with a mountain bikes.
- Dome shape tents/Sleeping Bags with liners/Sleeping Mattress/Dry Pit Toilet Tents Kitchen Tent etc.
- All camping Staff.
- First aid kit.
- Meals other then the ones mentioned in the “inclusion above” and the specified.
- Personal expensis such as telephone calls,laundry,mini bar,room service,mineral water,cold drinks etc.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the” inclusion above”
- Any medical expenses.
- Expenses incurred due to the delay in the schedule for the reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Any bus tickets from delhi to Dharamsala can we book on request.
- Mountain bike breakage.