Camping in Barot Valley
- All Year Round
- Easy - Moderate
- 01 Nights / 02 Days
DURATION : 01 NIGTH 02 DAYS
ALTITUDE : 1830 MTS
DISTANCE : 65KM BY JEEP & FROM MCLEOD GANJ (ONE SIDE)
Barot valley lies in mid Himalayan range and it is a very beautiful valley with all attractions of nature. If you want to spend your holidays with mother nature and peacefully then this tour package is just for you and your family. Barot is alos mainly know for its Trout anglish sports and Trout fish farming.
DAY 1 : Morning arrive Mcleod ganj bus stand and transfer to Hotel for fresh up.After fresh up and Breakfast we drive to Barot lunch enroute at Bir total distance 90 KM one way.We reach Barot in the evening.Barot is famous for Trout Fishing.Every year thousand of Domestic and foreigners tourist comes for fishing .There is also a little Hydro Project on UHL River.O/N Camp at UHL river side.
DAY 2 : After Breakfast we enjoy Fishing at UHL River.Afternoon we drive back to Dharamsala enroute visit Baijanth Temple and Palampur tea garden.TOUR END.
Approx. Extimate Cost
- 02 Pax 13500/- Net
- 04 Pax 19500/- Net
- 06 Pax 27500/- Net
- 08 Pax 32500/- Net
- 10 Pax 36500/- Net
- BREAKFAST : Butter Jam Toast / Egg Omelette / Porridge / Allo Parantha / Tea or Coffee.
- LUNCH : Veg. Pulao / Curd / Salad etc.
- EVENING TEA WITH COOKIES : Evening Tea with Cookies or Veg Pakora.
- SOUP BEFORE DINNER : We Serve Veg. Soup before Dinner.
- DINNER : Rice / Chapatis / Dal / Mix Veg. / Mutter Paneer / Seasonable Salad / Papad / Pickle / Sweet Dish etc.
Transport Options (Delhi – Mcleod ganj – Delhi) For travel to Mcleod ganj and back one can choose between Air, Rail & Road. For air travel, the closest airport is the Gaggal DHM, also known as Kangra Airport, or Dharamsala Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India and Spice Jet.
There are frequent Public Transport buses including Volvos available from Delhi to Mcleodganj that cost about Rs. 700 - 1200 per person. These buses depart from Majnu ka Tilla every day. or so and take about 12 hrs to cover the distance. The same is also applicable on the return journey. A private vehicle could also be arranged for if you require the same.
Summer in Mcleod ganj extends from March to June when the temperature variation is recorded to be ranging between 23°c and 27°c. Mercury sometimes reaches up to 38°c but never goes beyond that. During winters the temperature can drop to -1° and the maximum temperature hardly goes up to 20°c.
Please keep in mind that the above information is not exact and does not account for sudden changes. Whatever the temperatures and conditions rest assured we will be prepared to handle it with ease as we use equipment of very high specifications.
- All trekking and Camping arrangements Include Alpine/Dome shape tents, Sleeping Bags/Sleeping Mattress/Dry Pit toilet tents etc.
- All vegetarian meals during trek and camp start from Lunch on day first to Lunch on day last of the Camp.
- Expert Mountain Guide with English speaking.
- Cook and Kitchen Helper.
Cost does not Include
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleod Ganj can be arranged by us on request.
- Transport between Mcleod Ganj and Naddi.
- Any meal/services not mentioned above.
- Alcohal , soft drinks ,beverages etc.
- Personal expensis like telephone calls , tips , laundry etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.