Camping at Bahl Village
- All Year Round
- Easy - Moderate
- 01 Nights / 02 Days
ALTITUDE : 2100 MTS
DISTANCE : 6 KM FROM MCLEOD GANJ & 3 KM FROM NADDI (ONE SIDE)
DEPARTURE TIME : 8:30 & 10:00 AM EVERYDAY
Our best weekend adventure camping package of Dharamsala where we take you to the beautiful landscape village of Bahl mainly known for it's natural bliss and remote cultures. This camping tour involves trek and a fine evening in the village.
Day 1 : After breakfast we start drive to Naddi Village from their we start flat Trek to Bahl Village.Bahl is a Gaddi Shepherds Village and known for its beautiful camp site specially for Students and Corporate Groups. The entire trek is covered with cedar, oak and rhododendron trees. there are varieties of Himalayan flowers of different kinds.O/N Camp near by Bhated River.This small stream comes from Laka Glacier.
Day 2 : After breakfast we do little trek to Guna Temple is famous Kali Temple situated middle of the forest.Spend few hours at Temple Sarai then we back to Camp.After lunch we back all the way to Mcleod Ganj.TREK END.
- 02 Pax 6000/- Net
- 04 Pax 10000/- Net
- 06 Pax 14000/- Net
- 08 Pax 17500/- Net
- 10 Pax 20000/- Net
- BREAKFAST : Butter Jam Toast / Egg Omelette / Porridge / Allo Parantha / Tea or Coffee.
- LUNCH : Veg. Pulao / Curd / Salad etc.
- EVENING TEA WITH COOKIES : Evening Tea with Cookies or Veg Pakora.
- SOUP BEFORE DINNER : We Serve Veg. Soup before Dinner.
- DINNER : Rice / Chapatis / Dal / Mix Veg. / Mutter Paneer / Seasonable Salad / Papad / Pickle / Sweet Dish etc.
Transport Options (Delhi – Mcleod ganj – Delhi) For travel to Mcleod ganj and back one can choose between Air, Rail & Road. For air travel, the closest airport is the Gaggal DHM, also known as Kangra Airport, or Dharamsala Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India and Spice Jet.
There are frequent Public Transport buses including Volvos available from Delhi to Mcleodganj that cost about Rs. 700 - 1200 per person. These buses depart from Majnu ka Tilla every day. or so and take about 12 hrs to cover the distance. The same is also applicable on the return journey. A private vehicle could also be arranged for if you require the same.
Summer in Mcleod ganj extends from March to June when the temperature variation is recorded to be ranging between 23°c and 27°c. Mercury sometimes reaches up to 38°c but never goes beyond that. During winters the temperature can drop to -1° and the maximum temperature hardly goes up to 20°c.
Please keep in mind that the above information is not exact and does not account for sudden changes. Whatever the temperatures and conditions rest assured we will be prepared to handle it with ease as we use equipment of very high specifications
- All trekking and Camping arrangements Include Alpine/Dome shape tents, Sleeping Bags/Sleeping Mattress/Dry Pit toilet tents etc.
- All vegetarian meals during trek and camp start from Lunch on day first to Lunch on day last of the Camp.
- Expert Mountain Guide with English speaking.
- Cook and Kitchen Helper.
Cost does not Include
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleod Ganj can be arranged by us on request.
- Transport between Mcleod Ganj and Naddi.
- Any meal/services not mentioned above.
- Alcohal , soft drinks ,beverages etc.
- Personal expensis like telephone calls , tips , laundry etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.